ROOM TOUR - ELLIE'S ROOM!

By 12:01 , , , , , , , , , , , ,

This amazing cow skull was made by my good friend Izzy. Handmade and painted all by her. This fits perfectly in my room in between my fairy lights which I have pegged photos and labels onto.




Faux Fur Rug - Ikea // Boxes - Ikea // Desk & Shelves - Unknown
 
Handbag hooks & Ikea Plant // LaModa handbags
 
This is my favourite feature of my room - My mini greenhouse! Only £13 from Ikea. Plants also from Ikea.
 
Fairy lights - All Primark //  Pillows - Camden Market // Throw - Market stall
Vine plant - Ikea // Skull money bank - Car boot // Brown boxes - Paperchase
Treasure & Junk glass boxes - Urban Outfitters // Mirror box - Present // Butterfly postcard - Paperchase

Working on a few other things in my room so will keep updating with new photos!

xxxxxxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments