ROOM TOUR - Meg's room!!

By 04:00 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


As we've recently moved into our new house at Uni we thought we'd do two quick posts about how we've decorated our rooms, as we're both really proud of how they've turned out!
MEGAN'S ROOM
For my bedroom I thought I'd try stick to a quite colourful colour scheme yet try keep it still looking quite minimal and spacious.
Heres how I've decorated mine…
WALL HANGING - EBAY // BEDDING - WILKOS // BED CANOPY - EBAY // FAIRYLIGHTS - PRIMARK 

WALL HANGING - AFFLECK'S MANCHESTER


The wardrobe is actually HUGE!! (I couldn't fit it all in the picture haha) LOVE IT!!
You can also see Ellie's room in this picture as her room is directly opposite mine :)

CANDLES - PRIMARK // SUN CANDLE HOLDER - CHARITY SHOP 

CACTUSES - WILKOS & HOMEBASE // BUDDAH - B&M // PINK CANDLE - URBAN OUTFITTERS // YING YANG CANDLE AND LANTERN - PRETTYTWISTEDONLINE.CO.UK

CROCHET BLANKET (which is actually Ellie's) - CHARITY SHOP 

NECKLACES (Hung with pins) - TWOPEACE (Depop)

MY SUNGLASSES COLLECTION (from left to right) - LA MODA, TOPSHOP, LA MODA, PRIMARK, LA MODA, PRIMARK & H&M

RUG - URBAN OUTFITTERS

So thats it! Hope you guys like my room I personally love it! What do you guys think let me know in the comments below as i'd love to know :)

Also look out for a post soon on Ellie's bedroom and how we've decorated the rest of the house!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Omg I love it! So creative :) love your blog and now can't wait to move out, I'll be taking some inspiration from this post for sure!

    Gab xo | gabbbxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so glad you like! And I'm happy i could give you a bit of inspiration :)

      Megan xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the wall hangings. I've just moved back into my Mum's and she's given me free reign to decorate her house and this is excellent inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I adore my wall hangings so glad i found them :) aww really thats fab hope you have fun decorating!

      Megan xxx

      Delete
  3. Your room is soooo cool, love your bed canopy its so cute! X

    ReplyDelete