Meg - Holiday to Devon

By 06:16 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

A few days ago I got back from a family holiday in Devon. So I thought I'd do a quick post about what I did and what I wore…

CROCHET TOP - ASOS
SHORTS - LEVI
BELT - CHARITY SHOP (£1!)
BAG - LA MODA




SIDMOUTH BEACH






One of the days I was away I managed to save this baby duckling that was trapped in a fence. 
How cute is he!! I helped him find him mum, but it was hard to resist taking him with me. He was so soft and fluffy :)


HAT -H&M
TSHIRT - CHARITY SHOP FIND
NECKLACES - TWOPEACE (check out our depop!)



The second house we stayed in had a hot tub which was amazing! Obviously i was never out of it


TWO PIECE - MOTEL ROCKS


 ME WITH MY HAIR BRAIDED




I'll leave you with a picture of my dog Billy sunbathing, which i have also done a lot of on this holiday!
Let us know where you guys have been holidaying or are off to this year in the comments :)






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These outfits are so perfect, I especially love the motel rocks two piece! That duck is so cute as well.

    myindieheartout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and its one of my favourite outfits!! He was so adorable hehe

      Megan xx

      Delete