3 ways to wear- Dungarees

By 02:55 , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Recently i had won a pair of dungarees on Ebay (for £11, Absolute bargain!) and i am in love with them! They're so versatile, comfy and to add handy since they have about 6 pockets!

Dungarees can be quite a struggle to style so i thought id do a quick post on 3 different ways you can wear them…


For this look i thought i'd keep it quite casual and wear them with a baggy vintage tee tucked in. To get that laid back day to day kind of look. 
I accessorised with some big hoops and a few chokers and necklaces! If leaving the house with this look id pop on some sandals or sliders, my trusty black La Moda fringed bag and if its cold a black denim jacket (if i had one).






With this look i tried to create a simple day to night outfit that you could wear to work and for going out. 
I've styled my dungarees here with my black motel crop top and my trusty black H&M kimono. 
For accessories I've changed my big hoops for smaller decorative Topshop ones, and kept the same necklaces on. 
I'd also add lots and lots of rings to this outfit (i don't know why i didn't as i normally always wear my rings) and wear my black fringed la moda bag. 
For footwear i'd wear either black platform sandals with this outfit or some black chunky ankle boots.  






With this look i kept it very very simplistic but simply wearing the dungarees with a black long sleeved polo neck. With the same accessories as the outfit previous and i'd also add loads of rings! 
I forgot to wear them when i took these pictures but i'd also wear this with fishnet tights to jazz the outfit up a bit! This look would also look great with some red or purple lippy on!
Same as the post before i'd wear this look with black chunky ankle boots or black platform sandals, and i'd add my black la moda fringed bag.





Hope this post was helpful for anyone of you looking how to style some dungarees! And sorry about some of the awkward poses haha!

Thanks for reading 








You Might Also Like

2 comments