Motel Vintage Jeans

By 03:52 , , , , , , , , ,

Recently I had been invited to an exclusive Blogger Preview of Motel Vintage in London. Unfortunately due to lack of funds I couldn't attend, which was devastating for me as Motel are my favourite online clothing store, however the lovely Analise from Motel was lovely enough to send me some vintage Levi jeans from their collection to style, I had never felt so lucky!

A little something about Motel Vintage "Taking inspiration from 90's grunge, 80's music culture and Japanese street style, the Motel Vintage collection is a mash-up of achingly cool styles created for girls who want to stand out from the crowd. Offering print-led dresses and crop tops, vintage denim skirts, original worn in band tees and super soft leather mini skirts all created from clothes that had a history of their own. Constantly evolving and unpredictable, Motel Vintage is a must have for any independent fashion lover who wants to keep the love alive!"



Heres how i styled my jeans (excuse the bitch face, it was really bright outside)...

The jeans are a lovely pair of light blue denim straight legged Levi's and I decided to keep the styling quite simple and wear them with a thick black belt, a black lace crop top, some platform buckle sliders and my black fedora.






Here I added my favourite black kimono which I love to wear with everything!


I would strongly advise that you all check out Motel's Vintage selection as well as there other clothing as they are really high quality pieces! 

Heres a link to their site - Motel Vintage

What do you think of Motel's new vintage range? And did you like how i managed to style the jeans? Let me know in the comments below and ill make sure to check out your blog!
Thanks for reading :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments